Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

TV shows

I just wanted to share my thoughts on TV shows that i watch
--Two and a half men- I had so many memorable days watching this show with my friends and laughing until tears rolled but now with charlie leaving the show, its just pathetic. I am not a supporter of Charlie sheen but reason I loved it most was with he being a womanizer and hedonist and ALAN an exact opposite, kind of honest and live for family type. That is why I believe their chemistry worked great. NO disrespect to Walden(Ashton Kutcher) but the show is now filled with bunch of whiny babies and no men


--How I met your mother- The earlier seasons were far better than the current season. The left thing that entertained us, Barney being a womanizer.Now, he is another pathetic loser confused with his feelings waiting for nora in a cafe for an entire day. The irony is like saying aquaman died of drowning. I hope they show the mother atleast this season.


--Modern Family: This keeps me entertained. Even though not a laugh out loud kind its more of chuckles and everything. I really love that mocumentary thing where characteras express their inner emotions while acting the contrary.


The other shows I watch are Family guy, 2 broke girls(guilty pleasure), The office, Archer,

No comments:

Post a Comment